Thank you for stopping by 🙂
Hope you are doing great 👍
A few days back I received this de-tan face mask from GlowPink. (Gifted)
In today’s post I am sharing my experience with the face pack.
Coming to the product details.
The product claims to –
- Give Visibly brighter skin.
- Provides soft and radiant skin.
- Controls acne
- Removes skin pollutants.
Fullers earth, licorice powder, beeswax, zinc oxide, aloe vera, cucumber extract, almond oil, olive oil, orange peel powder, glycerine.
Benefits of key ingredients-
- Licorice Powder: it has antioxidant properties which helps in reducing dark spots and blemishes on the skin.
- Orange Peel powder: helps in removing dead skin cell layers and reducing tan.
- Fullers Earth: helps in unclogging pores, removes dead skin cell layers and controls sebum production.
- Aloe Vera: acts as a humectant, helps in moisturizing the skin and calms irritated skin.
- Cucumber Extract: helps in cooling, hydrating and nourishing the skin.
- Almond Oil: contains vitamin E which acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. It also helps in nourishing the skin.
- Olive oil: prevents the skin from UV damage and repairs it.
- Glycerin: provides moisturisation to the skin.
The product comes in a glass tub packaging. I would have really liked it if they had provided a spatula for taking out the product.
Price- 499 INR
Quantity- 50 gm
Texture and consistency-
This is a wash off clay mask. It has a thick smooth clay-like consistency. Just like the multani mitti face masks we use.
Directions of usage-
Apply a liberal layer of the mask on cleansed face and neck. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
My experience with the product-
I do love a clay mask for reducing oil on my skin. It helps in keeping the acne at bay by keeping my skin fresh and clean. This de-tan clay mask has added benefits of other ingredients which helps in removing dead skin cell layers and reveals a smooth skin. It also helps in reducing the size of active acne. I apply this product 2 times a week to give an added boost of glow to my skin.
The mask glides on very smoothly on the skin. It tingles a bit due to the active ingredients present in it but the feeling settles down in a minute. After leaving the mask for 20 minutes on my face, I wash it off with lukewarm water. My skin feels a bit dry after using it but I follow with my moisturizer on top to reduce the dryness. The mask works well on my skin and it gives a smoother, softer and fresh look to my face.
- Good natural ingredients.
- Helps in controlling oil.
- Reduces acne.
- Calms down irritated skin.
- Works very well on oily skin.
- Did Not break me out.
- Easily available.
- Travel friendly.
- Can be a bit drying on the skin.
Will i recommend it?
Hope you found the post helpful.
Take care. ❤️