Hello everyone 👋👋
I decided to post this article today because as a Doctor, I personally feel that if you adapt some good habits in your routine it can benefit your overall health drastically.
We all want a youthful skin, a healthy body and a clean digestive system but how many of us actually work for it? Instead of going for shortcuts, simple things added to your routine can dramatically change the way you feel.
Supplements are good but it’s better to take them only when you have deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals in the body. Try to consume more natural products that are available easily to help your body and overall well being.
Today I’ll be sharing one recipe which I guess a lot of you must know but have not implemented in your daily diet.
I start my day with a glass of Warm Lemon Chia Water. Simple right!
You must be thinking we already know about it or what’s new in this but I am posting it anyway in order to keep you all motivated to consume this health drink on a regular basis 😏. As I am in my thirties now (🥴) I have included more and more whole foods, natural supplements and super foods in my diet. The thing is you cannot stop growing old but you can definitely try to make your body stronger and healthier with each passing day. You start giving your body the right amount of nutrition at the right time and it will reward you later😎.
Whenever I have to go to the hospital early and I don’t have time for breakfast, this drink keeps me fueled up for a good amount of time.
Now let’s go through the benefits of these simple ingredients one by one.
- These tangy little balls are full of Vitamin C and antioxidants which help in supporting the immune system and preventing free radical damage.
- They are rich in fiber hence aids in digestion and keeps your gut clean, ultimately leading to a healthy active body and beautiful skin.
- When taken in empty stomach it boosts metabolism, promotes weight loss and helps in cutting down the stubborn fat.
- These tiny seeds are very popular and are consumed in various forms like in smoothies, chia seed pudding etc.
- One tablespoon of chia seeds provides a rich source of dietary fiber, protein, antioxidants and helps to keep you fuller for a long period of time.
- They are rich in calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and omega -3 fatty acids.
- They improve the overall appearance of the skin and keep your body light and active.
- Helps in reducing the bad cholesterol and maintains good cholesterol in the body.
- They also serve as a rich source of antioxidants.
As our body is composed mostly of water it is very important to keep ourselves hydrated all the time.
- Water helps in flushing down the toxins from the body resulting in detoxification.
- It is essential for metabolism.
- Increases energy and relieves fatigue.
- Improves skin tone.
- Lubricates the joints.
- Helps in maintaining blood pressure.
- Regulates the body temperature.
- One tablespoon chia seeds raw/toasted
- One glass warm water
- One freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Mix all the ingredients and wait for 5-10 minutes. As the seeds starts to swell up, mix them nicely with the help of a spoon and drink up 🥛!
Note– If you want you can add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar too. For beginner’s guide to apple cider vinegar click here 👉 https://littlebarefootbrunette.in/2020/06/24/beginners-guide-to-apple-cider-vinegar/
One glass of this concoction if taken regularly will help in promoting weight loss, keep you active and will help in promoting the skin and bone health.
So, start drinking this potion from today onwards for a better, stronger and healthier you.
Stay fit, stay healthy, stay safe ♥️.